Very pleased to see this online article “Landscape artist thrilled to receive prestigious award” in our local newspaper, the County Echo! This article shares the news of my recent GSA Award from the Guild Society of Artists, which is something that I am very proud to have achieved.
WELCOME TO MY BLOG
SARAH JANE BROWN GSA
Passionate painter and tutor. Expressive work inspired and informed by the Welsh coastal landscape. Lover of light, space, optimism and sensitivity.
For a monthly digest, please subscribe to my newsletter:
- Inspired by the Coast feature in Coast Saltwater Living Magazine
- Take a virtual trip around the RSMA 2021 exhibition
- ‘Through takes less effort’ to feature at RSMA exhibition 2021
- Book your tickets for the Royal Society of Marine Artists Annual Exhibition 2021
- My Open Studio event features in local media