I was very pleased to be interviewed for the October issue of Art & Framing Today Magazine, published by the Fine Art Trade Guild. Please click to view the full article, and read about my art practice, how I market my work, and what exciting developments are in store for next year!
WELCOME TO MY BLOG
SARAH JANE BROWN GSA
Passionate painter and tutor. Expressive work inspired and informed by the Welsh coastal landscape. Lover of light, space, optimism and sensitivity.
For a monthly digest, please subscribe to my newsletter:
- Inspired by the Coast feature in Coast Saltwater Living Magazine
- Take a virtual trip around the RSMA 2021 exhibition
- ‘Through takes less effort’ to feature at RSMA exhibition 2021
- Book your tickets for the Royal Society of Marine Artists Annual Exhibition 2021
- My Open Studio event features in local media